Precision CNC machined billet alloy casing, the B-G Racing Camber/ Castor Bubble Gauge accurately measures to +/- 6 degrees camber and -4 to +12 degrees castor, clearly displayed on separate positive and negative vials.
A stepped design ensures all vials are aligned to the hub centre line.
Finished in a black anodised coating with laser etched detailing, protective foam lined carry case and magnetic adaptor included.
- Reads Camber From -6 to +6 Degrees
- Reads Castor From -4 to +12 Degrees
- Billet Alloy Housing
- Anodised Finish
- Strong Magnetic Adaptor
- Protective Carry Case Included
- Additional Adaptors Available Separately
- Impeccable Racing Pedigree
- One Year Warranty
DownloadsUser Manual BGR303
Customers also bought these.
You may also like these.